MemoVolc is now closed.
Participation in all MeMoVolc activities will be subject to open calls announced on the MeMoVolc web site. Calls are open to scientists from all ESF member states, but priority will be given to those from the contributing member organisations, or to people collaborating with those organisations. Priority will also be given to networking activities falling in these categories:
- Pre-eruption precursors and triggers
- Eruption states and regime transitions (mechanisms and signals)
- Multiparameter measurements on pyroclastic products and inversion techniques
- Multiparameter remote sensing and inversion techniques
- Models of volcano eruption dynamics and their experimental validation
- Importation of research expertise to the volcano observatories